Would you like to become a Johnér photographer?
Our clients are extremely quality conscious and make exacting demands on us as an image bank. Which is why we take great care when selecting the photographers we work with. It is important for us to wholeheartedly believe in our photographers and that the confidence is mutual. As a Johnér photographer, you are passionate about what our clients want and you are always aiming to create compelling images. We have high expectations of you while at the same time we are particular keen to ensure your commitment delivers great results.
Our expectations on you:
- you work professionally in the Nordic region and have documented experience.
- your work demonstrates a pronounced and clear quality.
- you are continuously productive.
- you wish to develop a close and attentive relationship with us as your image agency.
- you can deliver a minimum of 250 new images each year.
Our photographers undertake:
- to include signed model release forms for all images that contain identifiable people.
- to supply all images to the image agency as high resolution digital files.
If you are interesting in working with us, please contact us. We would love to hear about you. Tell us more about your work and how you envisage a possible relationship with us. Include the address of your website or/and enclose a selection of low res images via We Transfer or similar. If your material is in line with what we are looking for, we will contact you to arrange a meeting in person.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application!